...we are leaving Moab today and the vacation is over...
Wait, we are still gonna be running south and east on 40 and we are gonna have some more BBQ!! Heading toward Alburquerque tonight and meet up with another friend of my brother, apparently there is a $1 showing of the new Snow White movie and that should be fun.
Top of the World trail was a bit more than Moderate, I would now add that to the Difficult pile of trails. I will add a couple of pics later, now we are packing up. Here is a little White Rim.
I wouldn't have guessed that Snow White was in your travel plans :) Looks like a great trip- love the pics! Enjoy the BBQ, and safe travels back to the Old Dominion.
ReplyDeleteAll that traveling to see Snow White. . . Yes, enjoy the BBQ and safe travelin'! Difficult huh? Guess there's no significant damage, and it looks like all the tires are still holding air (CO2?). Glad you're having a good trip!
ReplyDelete